Lymph is the fluid in your body which transports fat, returns protein to the circulatory system and is an important part of fending of bacterial diseases. The lymphatic system runs through the body much as the circulatory system does and brings lymph into the blood and muscles. It takes a highly train professional to perform the therapy properly as a very specific amount of pressure needs to be applied to stimulate the lymphatic system. The therapy itself is very relaxing experience as it is a gentle process of circular massage.
Having Lymph drainage therapy performed can have many benefits on the body:
- Anti-aging effects
- Detoxification of the body
- Deep relaxation to aid insomnia, stress, and memory loss
- Regeneration of tissue, including burns, wounds and wrinkles
- Relief of chronic inflammations and pain
- Reduction in the symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome